Tuesday 7 May 2013

Food Adventure from Sept '12 til April '13

Hey there, I know it's been awhile since I last posted something. I realized that blogging ain't a easy job, seriously. One needs to be currently updated and always be determined to blog. Well, being a 'lazy' blogger like me won't do any good right? I will try my best to blog every time I find out something new and interesting yeah. Don't you worry child, I will share all the good stuff :)

While I was browsing through my phone, I found quite a number of food pictures that I wanted to blog about, which I had obviously forgotten. I have pictures from pasta to sushi to desserts (my favourite). Plus some good places to have family brunches and girlfriend dates. I hope these places would assist you when you have cravings or when you're indecisive of searching yummy food! :)

P.S. The following pictures might cause sudden cravings and uncontrollable saliva drool (Hehe kiddin')

Affordable and scrumptious sushi at Mokuren, Ipoh Garden East. (Look at those sushi rolls-which they call nigiri!)

Tea-time tier at TWG Pavillion, KL.

Haagen Dazs chocolate fondue.

Japanese pork slice rice at Ippudo Pavillion, KL.

A heaven for dessert lovers at Shakespeare Boulangerie & Patisserie SS15, Subang Jaya.
Cheap and tasty Japanese rice choices at Ikuzo, Kota Damansara, PJ.

Perfect tea-time sweets at Dreamz Bakery, Kota Damansara, PJ.

Super cute cafe latte design at Komugi Cafe, Pavillion, KL.

Pork burger at Burgertory SS15, Subang Jaya.

Quarter roasted chicken with sides at Ben's General Food Store, Bangsar Village.

My favourite pan mee at Kedai Kopi Chang Jiang, Ipoh town.

Cheese fondue at Hometown Steamboat, Kota Damansara, PJ.

Lan Jie Steamed Fish (Fei Zhou Yu) at Kota Damansara, PJ.

Mouth-watering chocolate brownies from Plan B, Paradigm Mall, Kelana Jaya.

Absolute Thai pineapple fried rice at One Utama, PJ.

Seafood Carbonara at d'italiane, Sunway Giza Mall, Kota Damansara PJ.

Espresso shots with blueberry cheesecake and chocolate chip muffin at McCafe, Kota Damansara.

The Wolf's Favourite Pork Pasta at Three Little Pigs and a Big Bad Wolf, Bangsar Village.



Berries Pavlova at Alexis Cafe, Bangsar.

Cute and tasty mini cupcakes and cafe latte at Wondermilk, Citta Mall, Kelana Jaya.

Eggs Benedict with wild rocket at S.Wine Cafe, Publika, Solaris Dutamas.
Lastly, my favourite picture I took at Publika since everyone is doing the Outfit of the Day (#ootd) trend hahahaa okay, don't laugh at my weird leg pose tqvm,

It would be super lengthy if I were to explain and share each of the places I have listed above. And I regret for not updating my blog every time I try something new. Cramming everything up into a single post kills! Ahhhhh.
SO..

Stay tuned for my upcoming blog posts!!! :D

Til then, ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment